Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
If you’re ready for a long-term career with a financial institution that cares about their employees, offers numerous benefits, promotes from within, and has been serving communities for 70 years, you’ve come to the right place!
While creating a profile you'll have the opportunity to upload a resume (word or PDF format), cover letter, and provide information used to evaluate your qualifications. The information provided is reviewed to identify specific job qualification skills, and you may be contacted if your skills match a position for which we are currently recruiting.
Due to a system upgrade, if you are a returning applicant that applied prior to December 15, 2020, Please create and submit a new profile while browsing for new positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Reports To: Regional Vice President, A U M C
This is a Supervisory Position
Functions Supervised: Mortgage Loan Originators and Office Operations
Primary Functions: Originate mortgage loans and manage branch office operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell mortgage loan services to the real estate community and promote the general business interests of the company.
- Foster positive office interactions and model successful sales techniques to improve professional image and market visibility in the mortgage lending industry.
- Develop and maintain loan referral relationships with professionals in real estate, accounting, legal and financial planning fields.
- Ensure all mortgage loan originators are originating, disclosing and/or re-disclosing accurately and timely within all established regulatory compliance requirements and timeframes.
- Interview buyers/applicants and originate investor mortgage loans. Accept applications and input them to the origination system, provide required estimates and disclosures and gather required documentation and fees to process mortgage loans.
- Ensure accurate processing is completed in a timely manner and prepare for submission to underwriting.
- If the loan is approved, take final steps to ensure a smooth closing. If the loan is declined, verbally advise the borrower and issue applicable refunds. Return any documents not pertaining to credit.
- Manage the operations of the branch office including recruitment and supervision of staff.
- Conduct sales presentations for real estate agents as necessary to enhance business relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.