Reports To: Vice President, Member Service Center
Primary Functions: Perform Member Service Center training and auxiliary data report functions for Staff Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain knowledge of credit union services, pricing, related policies and procedures, and member services functions.
2. Schedule, coordinate, and conduct general and technical training of Member Service Center personnel.
3. Schedule, coordinate, and conduct Core Training and maintain the appropriate training needs.
4. Maintain the Member Service Center training program and update curriculum materials as appropriate.
5. Assist in developing additional training programs.
6. Coordinate the Member Service Center's Alaska USA University training requirements.
7. Work closely with the MSC Officers to continually enhance and develop the MSC Specialists and Senior MSC Specialists knowledge.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent, additional related education desired.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Not Applicable
Experience/Skills: Two years of increasingly responsible experience in a related position, preferably within the member services function or in a comparable member service related position with this credit union. Must have working knowledge of credit union services, operational policies and procedures, on-line data systems, and demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills. Knowledge of training techniques desirable.
Tenure: Not Applicable
Equal Opportunity Employer