Reports to: Varies by Location
Functions Supervised: None
Primary Functions: Collaborates in the analysis of system specific requirements and back-end processes of technology solutions. An active Agile team member with business stakeholders and software engineers developing solutions to achieve strategic business outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serves as a contact between business stakeholders and Agile teams.
2. Develops a working knowledge of credit union business operations
3. Develops general knowledge of current and emerging applications.
4. Effectively identify and document requirements and technical specifications
5. Effectively prioritize requirements to identify critical needs
6. Collaborate with stakeholders on test case documentation
7. Collaborate with stakeholders on test case execution and acceptance
8. Document and track solution defects and resolution
9. Collaborates with stakeholders on rollout of business solution
10. Participate in the coordination activites for implementation planning and execution
11. Work closely with other analysts to collaborate in knowledge sharing activities
12. Perform other duties as assigned in support of team efforts and results
Education: Bachelor’s degree required in a discipline such as computer science, information systems, or equivalent work experience. Certifications in Agile, SCRUM, CCBA, and/or CBAP preferred.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Equivalent technical education and/or related work experience.
Experience/Skills: Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing at a variety of levels to include business stakeholders, vendors, technical teams, customers, and management. At least a year of professional experience as a Business Analyst and/or System Analyst. Familiarity with Agile and DevOps practices and methodologies to include SCRUM and Kanban. Familiarity with software development lifecycle, operating systems, tools to test software applications/systems, development/modeling tools, organization and time management skills. Able to work as part of a large or small team.
Tenure: Not Applicable
Equal Opportunity Employer