Reports To: Varies by location
Functions Supervised: Branch Services
Primary Functions: Responsible for overall branch functions and delivery to include: member engagement, coach and mentor staff for growth, and achieve the business and financial objectives of the credit union. Foster a positive environment of openness where teams at various levels can all achieve, report on activities, conduct community outreach, and consult with members to provide financial solutions and creative service-based problem resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, monitor and manage the member experience and service levels within the branch. Provide leadership to the branch member engagement team to build meaningful relationships and promote member loyalty.
- Coach and mentor the member engagement team to tailor appropriate products and services, to fit the individual financial needs of each member. Meet with employees regularly, on an individual and group basis to establish and reinforce training of new technology, products, services and procedures.
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve personnel and member concerns.
- Deliver effective member engagement strategies through community events, sponsorships and financial literacy training.
- Be the face of Alaska USA at professional groups as assigned, representing a professional, friendly and helpful presence with every interaction.
- Obtain and maintain state mandated insurance license to quote and bind Personal Lines insurance products, as assigned.
- Ensure compliance of all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for proper opening and closing procedures of the branch, security, physical control and maintenance of the facility including: equipment, supply inventory, managing individual and branch cash, negotiable items and general ledgers as assigned, and timely completion of management reports.
- Responsible for the personnel functions within the branch including staffing, training, evaluating performance, maintaining a high level of employee morale/job satisfaction, and policy compliance.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of applicable market trends.
- Recommend branch workflow improvements to streamline operational processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.