Reports to: Varies by Location
Functions Supervised: None
Primary Functions: Collaborates in the analysis of system specific requirements and back-end processes of technology solutions. An active Agile team member with business stakeholders and software engineers developing solutions to achieve strategic business outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serves as a primary contact between business stakeholders and Agile teams.
2. Maintains a working knowledge of credit union business operations
3. Develops an in-depth knowledge of current and emerging applications.
4. Effectively identify, document, and manage requirements and technical specifications
5. Precisely identify and solve business problems by implementing value-based business solutions
6. Effectively prioritize requirements to identify critical needs
7. Collaborate with developers on technical design and implementation
8. Document traceability of technical specifications from requirements analysis through testing and validation
9. Collaborate with stakeholders on test case development and documentation
10. Collaborate with stakeholders on test case execution and acceptance
11. Document and track solution defects and resolution
12. Collaborates with stakeholders on rollout of business solution
13. Participate in the coordination activites for implementation planning and execution
14. Work closely with other analysts to collaborate in knowledge sharing activities
15. Perform other duties as assigned in support of team efforts and results
Education: Bachelor’s degree required in a discipline such as computer science, information systems, or equivalent work experience. Certifications in Agile, SCRUM, CCBA, and/or CBAP preferred.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Equivalent technical education and/or related work experience.
Experience/Skills: Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing at a variety of levels to include business stakeholders, vendors, technical teams, customers, and management. Six or more years of professional experience as a Business Analyst and/or System Analyst. Working knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices and methodologies to include SCRUM and Kanban, Software Development Lifecycle, operating systems, tools to test software applications/systems, development/modeling tools and time management skills. Able to work independently and as part of a large or small team. Data process modeling, data mapping and data design experience and technical workflow design.
Tenure: Not Applicable