Reports To: Branch Manager II
Functions Supervised: Branch Office Activities
Primary Functions: Supervise the activities of the branch office with an emphasis on providing accurate, warm, friendly, efficient member service and cross sales of credit union products and services. Assume responsibility for the branch as assigned
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service.
- Coach, lead and motivate branch employees; promote participation in cross sales of products and services. Meet with employees regularly on an individual and group basis to establish and reinforce sales/service goals.
- Ensure compliance with credit union marketing, image, and service delivery goals within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for quality and accuracy of teller, new accounts, member service and loan transactions.
- Responsible for the security, accountability, and control of branch office cash, negotiable items, and, as assigned, general ledger accounts.
- Recommend and coordinate with the manager, branch promotional activities and programs on a routine basis to increase awareness and generate new business.
- Coordinate the personnel functions for branch employees with manager to include staff scheduling, training, evaluating performance, employee morale, and policy compliance.
- Ensure that branch personnel are familiar and comply with established policies and procedures.
- Perform duties of Senior Financial Services Representative position as required.
- Assume responsibility for the branch as assigned.
- Obtain state mandated insurance license to quote and bind Personal Lines insurance products, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.